Company name：HALO Inc.
Head Quarters：Noadougenzaka 1310, 2-15-1, Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0043, Japan
Partner：Global Touch Inc. , Connexxt, Inc. , HIROFUMI MORIMOTO
Established in：September 26, 2008
Capital：8.5 million yen
Employees：5 people ※including partners & interns
Business：Global Education & Recruitment
License Number for Fee-Charging Employment Placement Biz：13-ユ-308173
- 2008：Founded with 3 people at Yano’s home which was a shitty apartment over 40 years. Since we have no money, we start mobile advertising agency biz. This era was like the world of “Let’s Talk About the Old Times” by Tokiko Kato.
- 2009：Ahieved cumulative surplus. I thought “we shoud not stick to recruit only Japanese.
Let’s try to recruit talented people all over the world”. So, I held a company briefing in Seoul. We could recruit 3 excellent Korean girs graduated from oversea universities.
- 2010：Since we adopted too many new graduates and I could not get the advertisement fee from a client, we faced with bankruptcy crisis. We cooperatively work hard so that we could survive. And, we pivoted to social media marketing support biz.
- 2011：Worried about “Our current biz is not what we want to do, isn’t it?”. We pivoted to the smartphone App media biz. “Adlatte”acquired the 1st place in iPhone Free App total ranking.
- 2012： Due to abrupt termination of partner contract, we lost over 90% of our sales. We faced with the 2nd bankruptcy crisis and internal chaos. We planted seeds of “kaocole” & “bokete” in our devastated land.
- 2013：Established HALO ASIA, Inc. in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We recruited Vietnamese engineers and started offshore development. But We withdrawed in half a year.
- 2014：”kaocole” & “bokete” bloomed. We earned over 2 million DLs and acquired over 150 advertisers annually. Our performance had been a V-shaped recovery.
- 2015：Earned over 10 million DLs. We produced too many different apps, So we could not understand “Who we are” any more. We transferred “bokete” to Roadie, Inc.
- 2016：Transfered “Mogutan” to MTI Ltd. . We pivoted to Global Education & Recruitment biz. We got the license for charged employment placement services.
- 2017：Started to teach Japanese and programming to foreign students. We’ve supported oversea employment and recruitment for over 25 people (4 nationalities) & 12 companies.